Full time PGDM is a regular 2-year programme approved by AICTE with all the necessary exposure which is must for a graduate to become a competent manager or self-employed entrepreneur. It prepares him/her to understand the finer aspects associated with corporate functioning through series of seminars, academic activities, extracurricular events and industrial visits which are integrated into the course curriculum.
It instills confidence in the professional to take on the challenges head on and remain poised and confident. Daily interaction with peer group members and faculty members helps to sharpen their communication skills along with team-building skills.
|Admission Open for PGDM : 2015-2017|
Distance PGDM is a part-time programme which can be an option for the eligible candidates who are working professionals or self-employed entrepreneurs and not able to attend full time regular programme due to time constraints or some other reasons.
This programme may help professionals whose promotions or raise in salaries are dependent upon the degree as it may help them get the long pending dues in terms of salary or position.
Apart from the above advantages, there are some disadvantages of distance PGDM programme
1. No weight age by most companies.
2. Complete absence of real-time interaction with teachers.
3. Virtual class rooms making over-dependence on technology.
4. Lack of practical exposure.
5. Lack of interaction with peer groups resulting into no feeling of higher education.
6. Lack of participation in academic and extra-curricular activities resulting into same personality traits with no tangible improvements except acquiring of degree.
You can opt for PGDM Course at Accurate Institute of Management & Technology an AICTE Approved PGDM Institutes in Greater Noida to shape your career as per your need.