2. Curriculum delivered by highly qualified faculty with industry exposure (like Banking, FMCG, Real Estate, Consulting, Insurance, Manufacturing, IT, Stock Market etc.)
3. Value adding subjects on Decision Making Models, Business Plan Proposal, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Banking and Operations Management, Corporate Restructuring and Valuation, Global Shipping and Logistics Management, Marketing Paradigm in Emerging Markets, Competency Mapping, Business Analysis and Data Mining in addition to regular courses on core management disciplines.
4. Dual specialization with equivalent weight-age focused & fast paced trimester program and Specialization electives starting from 3rd trimester in order to give an idea of the trade where student is going for their Summer Internship Program (SIP).
5. Weekly Industry-Academia interface with students: Industry Experts provide specific inputs and real-time challenges of corporate for enriching the students’ experience. Every Saturday is designated for corporate interface, where in the experts share their ideas and practical challenges with the budding Managers.
6. Academic tie-ups: Students are benefitted with an exposure to Global management practices and comparative management tools used in different nations, through a strategic Tie-up for an “International Certification Program” with Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and University of Auckland, New Zealand.
7. Learning through sharing and interactive participation in Projects & Management Games etc.
8. Multiple Teaching Methods: Creative / Innovative teaching methodological approach, Role play, Simulations, Case Studies, Live projects for individual student for their holistic developmental needs by faculty mentors.
9. Frequent National and International conferences to let students have a feel of challenges being encountered by the corporate organizations at the global level.
10. Quarterly seminars on various functional areas of management like HR, Finance, Marketing, It and IB.
11. Contemporary research inputs through subscription of national / International on-line/off-line journals.
12. Open Access of international journals for students to enhance their research based learning.
13. Communication lab in addition to dedicated Classes for effective accent neutralization, communication skills and personality development.
14. Daily newspaper (Mint and Business Standard) reading and analysis for effective communication skills, confidence building and regular updation of the current affairs at domestic and world at large.
15. Regular industrial visits to give the students a real time exposure of the processes and procedures at corporate sector.
16. Student summer internship with top-notch corporate like Bank of Maharashtra, ICICI Securities, IMRB, Samsung, Nestle, LG, Volvo India, Havells, Dabur, Yamaha Motors, Religare etc.
17. Working on off-campus live projects (Big Bazar, S.Chand & Co., Expo-Mart, and International Trade Fair) to gain first hand industrial exposure and feel the pulse of management functions through diverse study groups.
18. Regular indoor / outdoor club activities for all around development of students.
19. Regular workshops like SPSS, Stock Market, and Live Skills.
20. Special module for MS-Advanced Excel to enhance their analytical and business acumen.
21. Teaching with latest audio-visual teaching aid. All the classrooms are fitted with smart boards.
22. Pre-placement preparatory classes to build their confidence before they actually appear in for the placement drive at campus.
23. On-line platform for student faculty interaction beyond classrooms.
24. Certification in digital marketing – To enable students using contemporary platforms like social media, mobile, display and search engine marketing.
25. Certification from NSE – To augment the skill in money and capital market, insurance, mutual funds and banking.
Proposed Certificates in Various Electives
- Certification in Sales – To inculcate hard core selling techniques through innovative and creative ways.
- Certification in Retail – Preparing students for burgeoning and most challenging sector, particularly in the area of retail operations and management.
- Certification in ERP & SAP – To learn and know the applications and integration of various functional areas of business enterprise.
- Certification in Network security – To enhance the skill and utility of ethical hacking and cyber laws.
- Certificate in Data Scientist – To improve the analytical skill through various tools like SPSS, R.
- Certification in HR- Management by SHRM – To develop competencies about business organization’s complex HR issues, gain insight into responsibilities that are broader than the normal scope of HR job, stay up to date on the latest HR laws and regulations, increase on-the-job confidence and have an HR reference guide at fingertips.
- Certification in CMA (Certified Management Accountant) by Institute of Management Accountants (USA) - The CMA facilitates to become a performance manager who validates mastery of financial planning, analysis, control, and decision support – the critical skills required of valuable strategic advisors in any organization.
- Certification in soft skills – A comprehensive program to groom the personality of students so that they can be winners in all important domains of life.
- Certification in business French – To add another language dimension for improving cross cultural inter personal communicative abilities for mutually fulfilling business transactions and trades in International business
With these key academic features, Accurate Institute of Management & Technology offers best PGDM courses in Delhi NCR.